Courtesy of the American Homebrewers Association
Learn to Homebrew Day
Saturday, November 2, 2013
Learn to Homebrew Day was established by the American Homebrewers Association (AHA) in 1999 to encourage people to homebrew.
HomebrewersAssociation.org is full of homebrewing information you can use to make your first batch.
Brewing events are held all around the world so people can learn how to brew or teach others how to make beer.
Learn to Homebrew
Yes, you can learn how to make your own beer; it’s easy, especially with the tools provided by the AHA to guide you through the process!
- Get Schooled – A great place to start for introductory information for beginners, as well as information for those homebrewers wanting to move to the intermediate, and advanced procedures.
- Zymurgy: An Introduction to Homebrewing. This special edition of Zymurgy, the Journal of the American Homebrewers Association, contains instructions, recipes, and the step-by-step process for brewing, fermenting, and bottling your first homebrew.
- Learn to Homebrew Video – Watching the 9-part Homebrewing Lessons videos, a series of nine short (~3 minute) videos, will take you through the whole brewing process.
- Recipes are easy to find on HomebrewersAssociation.org. Check out the Beer Recipe Blogor our Homebrewopedia. You’re sure to find a recipe for your favorite beer style.
- The AHA Forum is online community decicated to all things homebrew. Register on HomebrewersAssociation.org to participate in the Forum and get instant advice for your brewing questions.
- Find a Homebrew Supply Shop – Your local supply shop will have ingredients, brewing equipment, books, and magazines to help you brew your first or sixteenth batch of beer.
- Join the American Homebrewers Association – see all the benefits of AHA membership and learn to make beer like the pros!
Learn to Homebrew Day Events
AHA Events & Membership Coordinator
888.822.6273 x 184 | 303.447.0816 x 184